Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hiking through the falls

The past couple of weeks nature has been calling to me. It had been awhile since I've gone on a walk and enjoyed the outdoors, so on Saturday I answered my calling by hiking through Silver Falls State Park. This was m 2nd time going there and it was still as breath taking as ever! Even though I'm not in shape what-so-ever I still made it the 5 miles!








While hiking I did notice that the amount of water pouring out of the waterfall was really low compared to when we went 2 years ago. I found the old pictures to make some comparisions:


This was from 2013




From 2013
























I blame the low water level from not having very much snow this year up in the mountain. On top of little to no rain during the spring. Either way, the waterfalls were still pretty to look at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive