Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend adventures

This weekend was sure a busy one! Saturday Tyrel and I finally tackled all of the housework that had been piling up for months now and boy does it feel nice to walk through my house without stepping over things constantly. I couldn't believe the layer of dust we found on our tv stand. Now that Tyrel will be home at night during the week and doesn't have to work weekends we have both promised to be better about keeping our house cleaner.

On Sunday we had planned to spend the day up in Portland but my little nephew had other plans. But by the time my mom mom called me Tyrel and I were almost there so we figured we would walk around downtown for a bit. And the last time I waited at the hospital for a baby arrive (my youngest brother) he didn't come until 12 hours later so I figured I had lots of time haha. We walked around Pioneer Square for a little mostly so we could walk across the sky bridge. We goot some food and walked along the waterfront for a little.

Check out these weird looking mannequins...



Stopped to see the world's smallest park!



  I got a text from my mom saying the baby will be here soon so we decided to drive back early before I had a chance to get my facial! Luckily the lady as very nice and I was able to reschedule. I'm glad we left when we did because I got there in time to see my nephew be born and be there for the first moments!

Such an amazing weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive