Monday, August 25, 2014

Early birthday celebrations

Summer is almost over which means fall is right around the corner! Fall and winter is my favorite time of the year. Cool weather, pretty colors and lets not forget about the holidays too. Anyway, this month has gone so fast that I (almost) forgot about Tyrel's birthday! I mean I knew it coming up but didn't realize how close it was until one of Ty's good friend asked me about a present for his birthday. Oops. Luckily Ty didn't take offense to it because it has been pretty crazy lately. So on Saturday we went to Fred Myers and I let him chose which lego set he wanted and I let him open it early. It's usually what we do anyway because both of us are horrible at keeping surprises from each other. I also made him some cookie brownie. I did order a another present for him but it wont be here until Thursday




On Sunday we went to Portland once again to finish our trip from the last weekend. I ate a hooters for the first time. It was actually really delicious food. Later we hit the mall and went to the Lego store! They had pretty much every lego set you could imagine, needless to say Tyrel was in heaven the whole time and talked nerdy to the other workers there. He ended up getting a lego guy for one of his sets and I ended up getting this cute penguin keychain made out of legos! He may have got me hooked. Some the things they built out of legos were actually really cool!







Tyrel's actual birthday is tomorrow where we will celebrate it by going out to dinner. I know, big partiers here haha. But you know when you have a job that requires you to go to bed between 9 and 10 you don't have many options during the week. Hope everyone had a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive