Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter part 2

The best part about being married is that you have the opportunity to have 2 of the same holiday! One is spent with my family and the other is spent with Tyrel's family. Well technically they are my family too but you get what I mean. Tyrel had to work during Easter weekend which meant no traveling outside of Corvallis. Luckily my parents live in Corvallis so we were able to spend Easter with my big family!


This past weekend was Tyrel's weekend off so Sunday we headed to Sweet Home to have an Easter dinner with his Granny. It was so nice to see his Granny. She has always been so loving and welcomed me as part of the family even before we were ever married. And now that we are married she is happy to say that "she finally has a granddaughter." I loved the seeing the smile on her face as she said that and it just made my heart melt!

Anyway, it was so nice to see her and his uncle. I haven't seem them since the wedding and the last holiday I spent with them was Easter a year ago! After eating we had the traditional egg hunt, but because it was raining Granny hid all the eggs inside the house. I will admit Granny is pretty good at hiding eggs because it took us a good 15 minutes to find all the eggs. And we even missed one but didn't realize it until we were leaving.

Group photo!
This kid was constantly asking me to take his picture

Looking for eggs...



Looking for eggs

Looking for eggs...


Long overdue trip that turned out to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive