Thursday, April 25, 2013

Loving life

I'm normally better about posting but I'm currently still compterless. My hard drive went bad and my dad had to order me a new one. It's been strange not having a computer. So much is going on in my life I feel it's just flashing in front of me and next thing I know it's almost the end of April! A little over 3 months and then I'm getting married!!

Anyway for the moment enjoy these pictures below.



Always wearing his helmet while watching bubba


My brother up to bat!


All bundled up watching some baseball

Update on my caterpillars:
On Friday all of the caterpillars, but one had made a cocoon. When I arrived on Monday, all of them had hardened in their cocoons, which meant it was time to transfer them to the butterfly cage! We took the kids on a walk to gather some leaves and flowers for decoration, and placeed all the cocoons inside the cage. And now we play the waiting game. In just 2 weeks, we should have butterflies! Personally I think I'm more excited about it then the kids. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive