Sunday, December 23, 2012

Engaged!

Yes you read that right.Yesterday my boyfriend finally popped the question and made him officially my fiance! It started with a nice trip to Eugene for a walk around the mall and then a nice movie and dinner date. On our way we stopped to get dessert and then went home. While at home I sat on the couch to take my shoes off and Tyrel pours me a glass of my favorite wine. And that's when he pulls out the ring!


I was in shock at first and it took me awhile to answer, but of course I said yes. So the day has finally come! I get to finally plan my wedding! Well, officially I guess. Tyrel and I have been talking about it for awhile but it wasn't actually official. It's going to be very non traditional, barefoot on the beach. A time where friends and family gather to watch us exchange rings and then have fun afterwards. Would like to do it towards the end of the summer if all goes well.



If you are wondering why it's blue, it's because that's my favorite color. It's a ring that I actually picked out. Why have a colorless diamond when you can get blue topaz? :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And best wishes! And all of that. It is so awesome, you so deserve something so super awesome as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I was wondering if that was gonna come this time of year!!! So happy you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive