Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas blessings

Christmas was amazing as always. Good food, good times with people that I love



Santa and family members were very generous this year, a lot of them gift cards. I will definitely have some shopping to do. My Christmas started on Sunday when Tyrel and I went to Sweet home to his grandmothers house. Tuesday was actually Christmas and it started with an early morning phone call from a very excited 10 year old to open presents. Afterwards of course we went home and I took a nap. Then we went back to my parents house for dinner. This year we had a full house with both sets of grandparents all the kids plus mine and sister's +1. Below are some of the items I received

My present from Santa :)


My day of the week socks

My warm hat I've been wearing everyday

My awesome glasses that make Christmas lights look like snowflakes!!




Lots of lots of candy!
This year for Christmas Tyrel gave me the best Christmas gift a girl could ask for. Definitively a good way to end the year!


Tyrel also gave me these awesome fuzzy warm slippers too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive