Monday, August 13, 2012

So many photos, so little time

Came back to work today. It felt wired being back, but that quickly changed once I was greeted by 5 smiling preschoolers. Nothing more gratifying then getting attacked with hugs. I knew then, that this is where I'm meant to be.

Anyway I'm still in the process of uploading more photos from Wallowa Lake. It was so nice having the time off. And I really loved riding the tram up the mountain and hiking up there. Tyrel... well not so much. But once we got up there, he enjoyed himself. First time feeding chipmunks. And Bailee of course really liked it too.


He looks so happy haha

Beautiful view on the way up





While up the mountain, there were a series of trails to hike on. All contained beautiful views, scenery, and lots of chipmunks to feed. We were feeding them sunflower seeds. Until one of them decided that my granola bar would be a better choice. The little booger took the granola right out of the packet and took off! The thing was was the size of him, but he was determined. I didn't get to eat any of it! Oh well... good to know that he will be eating well for the next week :P

8150 feet up

So beautiful



Tyrel was very happy to have a chipmunk on his head

He also had fun feeding them with his mouth

Feeding a little baby one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive