Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Diet blues

Well I went to a follow up appointment to see my dietitian and then was soon disappointed once again when I stepped on the scale. Although I didn't gain any weight, but I weighed the same. You can't even begin to imagine the frustration I'm feeling right now. I'm doing exactly what I've been doing for the past 2 months (with the exception of going on vacation) and nothing has changed. I'm pretty much at a loss for what to do next. My dietitian has gone to her last resort and when I see her next week I'm going to do this test to see if my metabolism is working correctly. I'm not trying make exuces, but if I'm doing everything she told me to do, then why am I not losing any weight??

I think what really irritates me the most is how easy it's been for Tyrel to lose weight. He recently started working out close to 5 times a day as well as lowering his proportions, and he has already lost like 10 pounds. It seems so easy for him, how the hell is that fair?! I want to be happy for him but at the time I'm super jealous and can't help but feel bitter towards him as he brags about his success.

At times I have the sudden urge to give up all together, but I know that's not the right thing to do. I'm going to stay strong and hope that next week with give me answers. It shouldn't be this hard to lose to weight, so why am I struggling? Not really asking for tips considering I am seeing a dietitian, but I just needed to vent for a little bit

1 comment:

  1. Aww sorry! I'm sure you have break thru soon! Hope everything is going good firbu besides that! I'm not at little beavers anymore so just enjoying life a little and designing jewelry :) hope you've been good!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive