Thursday, June 21, 2012

2nd anniversary

Two years ago today (Well yesterday actually) Tyrel and I went on our first date. We went to dinner and then walk around Avery park and the trial along the river. Things went really well I looked forward to the next time I would see him. I was the happiest I had been in a long time. Two weeks later we offically became boyfriend and girlfriend. Over the next two years my life would change. I became happy once again.

Because it was Wednesday we didn't do anything big for our anniversary. This weekend we are hoping to go to the beach and then to dinner to celebrate the big date. We stayed at home instead and Tyrel made dinner: Potato soup. Delicious, relaxing and easy.

I also came home to blue flowers!

I've been looking for blue flowers for a long time and have had no luck. I thought they were non-existence. But he found some! Totally made my day :)

Wine was served



Happy anniversary to the love of the my life. You have made me so happy and have been there for me through the good times and bad. Someone I can count on and look forward to spending many more years with you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive