Saturday, January 7, 2017

(late) 9 month update


I'm WAY late posting this but the holidays had me busy and then we left for vacation right after. I haven't really had the time to sit down much because Tayla now (army) crawls all over the house! Her favorite place is the kitchen. I'm pretty sure she likes the smooth surface. She will litterally do laps in the kitchen all day if I let her. She loved being at Boxy and Papa Wayne's house because they have hard wood floors and a bigger kitchen. She also likes to follow me around the house saying "mama."

We celebrate the girls first Christmas at my parents. I didn't go all out because I knew they weren't going to remember it and they already have a bunch of toys already. I did take them to see to Santa, which they were unamused by haha




The next day we left for my grandparents house who live in La Grande, OR. A 5 hour drive turned into 8 because we have to stop and feed them and let them out of thier seats. Tayla did not do well towards the end of the car ride, going both direction and lets not forget about Tyrel coming down with a horrible stomach virus while on vacation as well. That was loads of fun which meant he passed it onto the girls. Luckly not as bad so there was no vomiting.

My little explorer

So much snow at my grandparents



Ivy's form of movement is still rolling, although we discovered recently that she does know how to crawl, she just need a good motivator. Ex: remote, a phone, a game controller, food... Both girls are very vocal and know how to say mama, dada, baba and all other babbling sounds. Tayla likes to wave, still working on it with Ivy. Both love copying you rather it be movements, sounds or facial expressions. There is definitely never a dull moment in this house.

I'm very grateful with how happy they are all the time. I know that when they do cry it's because something is wrong. Both are still great nappers and sleepers as well

Anyway sorry for the short post, just wanted to give a quick update









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive