Monday, May 9, 2016

Baby shower pictures!

Since I went into labor before I was able to have my baby shower, we had to reschedule it. Since the girls were born early and had to be in the NICU we wanted to wait until they were a little older. They were the highlight of the party, even if they were there for only a little bit. My hosts did an amazing job with the all the decorations and followed the Dr. Seuss theme very well.












It was my nephew's first time meeting Tayla and Ivy and he already loves them! It was so sweet whenever someone was holding them you would walk up to someone and hold his hands up because he wanted to hold them and see them.



He really wanted those balloons lol
On Mother's day we attempted a cousin picture. He would only sit still for like 15 seconds at a time but for the short time we had we were able to get a few cute pictures

Look babies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive