Sunday, April 12, 2015

Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival

I'm going to try and make this post quick. It's been a slightly busy weekend. Spent yesterday cleaning my house for a good 4 hours, locked myself out of my house for another hour, ate dinner and then I was beat. Today was another busy day, for I spent the day at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn!

I've always heard of people talking about it and with only a $5 admission I just couldn't resist. Well I went with a good friend of mine I use to work with and let me say it was definitely worth the trip and money. Not only are there gorgeous tulips to look at, there are food stands, a gift ship along with other small stands where you buy stuff, and some rides and bouncy houses for little kids! You could even buy bulbs to plant in your own garden! If I had my own garden I so wouldn't have bought some. It was pretty cool and I definitely wouldn't mind going again next year

So many colors!







Say "cheese"

Not sure what he is playing on but it made beautiful music!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive