Monday, November 24, 2014

Cleaning the new place and a family gathering

This past weekend didn't involve moving anything, or cleaning the old place. Instead it was a weekend where I got to sleep in that didn't involve waking up to an alarm clock. On Saturday I worked on the dinning room. It's not done yet, but it's a start. I'm happy to say that I can at least see the floor now. It's nice being able to walk through the dining room without tripping over stuff

Before...




And after!


On Sunday I will admit we did have to wake up early so we could make our way south for a Thanksgiving dinner. Spent some time with Opa and Tyrel's aunt and uncle. We took Oma's ashes to the cemetery and said our final goodbyes.




Afterwards we feasted on delicious food! Such a good weekend. Now I'm just looking forward to the short week and 4 day weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive