Monday, May 19, 2014

Enjoying the outdoors and watching my brother go to prom!

I've been working out  for almost 2 months now. It's been hard and even when I feel like giving up, I wake up the next day and keep on trying. I've been following the p90x program and according to the calender Saturdays are my rest days. Well sometimes I use my rest days to go out and enjoy the outdoors which is what I did on Saturday. It was a beautiful day the temperature dropped from the heat we experience during the week. It felt nice walking. I actually prefer it instead of being stuck inside. I did so well that I ended up setting new goals!



I was pretty proud of myself and I was enjoying the walk I didn't even realize I had walked that far!

Later that night I had planned on babysitting for my parents while they had dinner and drinks. My little brother, who is now 18, was off to his senior prom!! I can't believe how old he is and how close he is to graduating from high school. And then starting in fall he will be starting collage. AH! I was just looking at old pictures of him from when he was a boy. So tiny and now he is taller then me.




I guess they can't stay little forever. It was fun comparing the different pictures from when he was little to his prom pictures. Oh and he has a girlfriend. This coming for the boy who always thought girls had cooties haha. Anyway, he looked good in a tux and hope he had fun





Going to his senior prom!
2005?  
































2001



















Just the boys :)
He is surrounded by sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive