Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sick days

This is my view:



As I was sitting on the couch miserable yesterday I had to sit inside on a beautiful sunny day. I wanted so bad to go outside but for the better of my health, I decided against it. Instead I stayed inside and rested while my husband took care of like he always does. He made sure I took some dayquil and drank my orange juice. He even brought home Chinese food and an apple pie in honor of international pi day (3.14)!


Today I'm feeling much better. I slept for 12 hours last night and even took a nap today. It was another beautiful day and wanted to go outside so bad but I decided to give my body one more day and not push it. Which is fine. I've been using this weekend to have a harry potter movie marathon and painted my nails for St. Patrick's Day!




I hope your weekend is going better then mine. I'm hoping to recover from this illness soon. Depending on how well I'm feeling tomorrow I will go for a short walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive