Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cold nights

The days are getting colder. The layers are increasing. The days are getting shorter.

I don't know why but I love this time of the year. I prefer cold weather over hot weather any day. I'd rather be cold and be able to put on more layers to stay warm, then to be hot stripped in my underwear and STILL be hot. Summers are miserable and once it reaches it certain temperature all I want to do is stay indoors where there is AC. When the weather is colder I actually want to do my more things. There is nothing better then enjoying a nice walk in crisp fall air enjoying the different colors

Saturday was the last home football game. Being a true Beaver believer I bundled up in multiple layers of clothing and enjoyed some tailgating before watching the game. It was very cold and the game didn't start off very well. By the time half time started it was 26 to 0. I went to warm up by the fire at the tailgate. Normally I wouldn't let a score bother me so much but we were playing so bad that I didn't think it was worth going back...  It was still nice to hang out with freinds and family though. And I still love my Beavers! (Even if we lost 69 to 27)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive