Saturday, March 9, 2013

St. Patrick's Day art

I love doing things with hand prints. There are so many things you can do with them and it's really cute when their hands are so tiny! Well for this project I made a clover with thier hands. Actually my co worker did but I cut them out :)


Another one I did was a pot of gold. I started out with a bowl shape on black paper and glued it to another piece of paper. After that I gathered glue, a dixie cup and gold glitter. Using the bottem of the cup,  dip it in glue and make circles on the paper. Then take gold glitter and spread it everywhere!


The next one involved a coffee filter, and I cut it in the shape of a clover and placed it on a tray. I then found some blue and yellow water color. The kids then got to put the two colors on the filter how ever they wanted too and has the colors mixed it turned green! It was fun seeing all the different unique clovers they made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive