Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family night out

After a week of feeling like crap and wanting to do nothing but sleep, I went bowling last night with my family. It was Braylon's first time going and he loved it. I had a lot of fun and am glad that I went.




He was very independent and wanted to do it all by himself. It was so cute watching him. He would throw the ball down the lane and would start jumping up and down clapping.


For his first time he actually did really good and I actually broke 100, which I never do considering bowling really isn't my thing.

Round two! As it got later that bowling ball got heavier and Braylon needed a little help.




Once again I broke 100, which never happens twice in one night. I had fun and I'm happy that I'm starting to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive